Global Emercency Relief1,900 aid projects in 100 countries. After disasters the emergency aid starts immediately.
Joint, Fast & CoordinatedFood, shelter, medical help: Over 20 aid organisations help as strong alliance.
Efficient & TransparentTested by the German TÜV, certified by the German Donation Council.
Emergency Aid worldwide: People need your help now!
Several earthquakes have hit Morocco. Floods killed thousands of people in Libya. Famine reigns in many parts of Africa.
And the war in Ukraine continues. Our alliance stands by people in crisis areas around the world. Help today with your donation!
- Immediately after the disaster:
- After a devastating natural disaster has occurred, alliance & partner organisations working on the ground start emergency aid and save lives.
- From Day 1:
- Germany's Relief Coalition addresses the public with a joint appeal for donations. The alliance sends medical teams and urgently needed relief supplies to the disaster area.
- Day 2 to 7:
- The emergency aid provided by the alliance organisations also reaches people in remote areas. The distribution of essential relief items such as food, drinking water and medicines is running at full speed.
- After 30 days:
- The alliance creates humane conditions: with the reconstruction of clinics, schools and the creation of shelters for traumatised children.
- Sustainable help for self-help:
- Germany's Relief Coalition continues to support people. The relief projects are sustainable so that families have a better future. In addition, disaster prevention measures help those families to protect themselves from future disasters.
Transparency and Control
As a donor you can be sure: Your help will be appreciated! Germany's Relief Coalition handles entrusted donations responsibly and transparently. This is confirmed by independent auditors year after year. The alliance bears the certificate of the German Donation Council. This institution confirms the transparent and economical use of donations. Germany's Relief Coalition is the first and only aid organisation whose website was certified by the German Technical Supervisory Association (TÜV).
Patron and Chairwoman of the Board of Trustees
Even a small donation helps.
Horst Köhler, Patron and former Head of State of Germany
Aid that reaches people in need
Annalena Baerbock, Foreign Minister & Chairwoman of the Board of Trustees