Millions of people worldwide are currently fleeing war, hunger, violence and persecution. The relief organisations of Aktion Deutschland Hilft have not and will not fail these individuals as they assist them at every stage of their flight. Help now – with your donation!
Our work in Germany
- In Germany, ASB, AWO, Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe, Malteser International, the Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband, Friends of Waldorf Education, Handicap International and the Central Welfare Board of Jews in Germany are all campaigning on behalf of refugees. They organise accommodation for refugees and take care of unaccompanied refugees under 18 years of age. In addition, these organisations help them look for accommodation and work, offer language courses and also provide treatment for traumatised refugees.
Please help refugees in Germany and worldwide now – with your donation!
Our work in the transit countries
- action medeor supports refugees on the Greek islands of Lesbos, Chios and Kos by providing medical equipment and expendable materials.
- In Italy, Malteser International is helping by providing care for refugees.
- In the Balkan countries Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro, CARE, ADRA, ASB and Help are assisting refugees by providing food and sanitary items. These organisations are also helping them integrate in the respective communities.
Our work in the countries of origin
- In Northern Iraq, action medeor, ASB, AWO, CARE, Islamic Relief, Handicap International, Malteser International, Terra Tech and World Vision are all helping by providing drinking water, food, medicine, sanitary items, clothing, blankets, mattresses and tents.
- In Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and in Turkey, arche noVa, CARE, Habitat for Humanity, Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe, Malteser International and Help are distributing food and hygiene kits, clothing, mattresses and blankets. These organisations are also supplying hospitals with medicine and providing psychosocial support.
- In South Sudan, action medeor, CARE, Handicap International, HelpAge, Help, Kinderhilfswerk Global-Care, LandsAid, Solidarity Service International and Malteser International are providing support for refugees in the form of food, water, medicine and sanitary items.
- ADRA, ASB and HelpAge are supporting internally displaced people in Ukraine.
Please support our work for the millions of refugees today with your donation!
This is how your donation can help:
- €5 could provide medical care for five people
- €25 could fund an emergency aid package with food for a family of five!
- €70 could provide food for a family for two weeks
- €100 could provide clean drinking water for 12 families
- €200 could fund emergency accommodation for a family